Here is my baby sister "Molly so smally" going on a mission to Santiago, Chile! We were so lucky to get to go with her to the MTC. It was so neat to see her join the mission force. Charlie and Donald came with me and they were good boys for the most part. After the ordeal of leaving through opposite doors Charlie sobbed all the way out of the MTC. On the way home he said, "Mom, I'm going to be sad until I'm 6 because that's when Aunt Molly gets home."
4 comments:
That's so exciting for your family! I love the sister picture, so fun. Glad you were able to see her leave. Charlie just cracks me up. I hope he still isn't sad!
wow, that is so cool that your sister is going on her mission. and that you all got to go see her off. it is sad seeing them go, but they are out there doing the most amazing things, Charlie! I actually think my friend DJ is going on his mission to Chile this summer, May I think??? I'm not sure, but anyway that's way cool!!
I miss Molly already! Does anyone know the MTC address so that I can start writing her letters and sending her packages?
Poor Charlie he did give everyone quite the seen, it was so precious everyone wanted to bawl there eyes out but being four you can get away with it. Every time we drive by the MTC now which is at least two times a day usually more, Melanie covers her eyes and says "I just cant look at that place", it upsets her so much that her Aunt Molly is locked away there. Love Kt
Post a Comment