It's so amazing how one day they just figure it out and yesterday was that day for Donald. He wanted to walk to whomever was wearing the Yankees hat. It was so much fun. Of course, he had to walk to his daddy because he was holding the camera. Now we have to childproof our house on a whole new level.
Thomas first year of 4-H
11 years ago
4 comments:
That is so exciting, and so fun to watch. He's so cute, I seriously wish we lived closer or saw you guys more. He's growing up way too fast.
That's so cute. I love how the whole family was enjoying the moment.
He is so amazing. I can't believe he is walking already. What a fun family home evening activity. I miss you guys.
Love,
Amanda
Woohooo!!! Congratulations to Donald and what fun to watch. I love technology, not as much as you you see, but I still love technology always and forever...
Love, Shari
Post a Comment