After our exciting afternoon taking Molly to the MTC we went back to Aunt Katie's where Grandma Weir gave Donald his first missionary haircut! He had the most beautiful curls but we decided we'd better take advantage of Grandma's fine haircutting skills while she was here. He was so good for the whole process and Grandma was able to make him look so grown-up. I still can't believe the straight line my mom cut on my wiggly baby. How do you do it Mom?

Thomas first year of 4-H
11 years ago
4 comments:
Everytime I try and comment here my internet won't let me. Here I go again.
I MISS MY N&Ns. That's nieces and nephews for the non-valley-type. Coming in May?
He's the most perfect missionary ever. If he came knocking on my door I'd for sure let him in to share the gospel.
Wow, is that his first haircut? His hair was long, but it turned out cute. What a blondie!
What a cute boy, I cant wait for Ashleys first haircut, I think maybe by the time she is four she will have enought to cut. Love KT
Post a Comment