On Christmas Eve we celebrated with our traditional eggs, biscuits, and sausage dinner followed by opening presents from Mom and Dad. The kids all got much needed new pajamas.

Adrian was surprised by some Halo action figures! He loves that Master Chief came with a sniper rifle and the Arbiter had an energy sword. With money from his Call grandparents he bought a tank so Master Chief and the Arbiter have a cool vehicle to ride in.
Charlie got his much awaited Wall-E robot. He's been telling everyone for a couple months that this is what he was going to get. You plug Wall-E in to an Ipod or CD player and he'll dance to the music. Charlie loves being Wall-E's D.J.
Rock Band 2, from Grandpa Blodgett, brings joy to the whole family! The girls especially love singing and one of their favorites is Livin' on a Prayer. They also got some High School Musical doll sets.
I gave Dan a collection of family pictures in a frame and a scripture case. I made the scripture case based on the one his mom made him when he was 8. I can only say that she definitely wasn't a novice seamstress and I'm afraid I am so I hope this time it's the thought that counts. He got me some nice BYU shirts and a frame for a painting my Grandma gave me. I was also surprised by a new measuring cup! (I melted my favorite plastic one in the dishwasher a few days before Christmas.)
Christmas morning the fun began at 7:30 a.m. Donald got some great new baby toys and he enjoyed the wrapping paper just as much as the toys!
The day after Christmas we spent playing our new XBOX games from Grandma and Grandpa Weir, Legos Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda. We've also begun our World Tour with Rock Band and we already have hundreds of thousands of fans.
We hope you all had a Merry Christmas too!
6 comments:
The faces on the kids tell it all. So much fun.
Just make sure you don't wear Rock band out (or let it wear you out) before I come visit!
Wow, you guys had a way fun Christmas, the kids all look so excited. I love the picture of Charlie with his new Wall-E robot. How awesome!
Merry Christmas, Blodgett's! We want to come over and play with all of your fun new toys. We're glad you had such a wonderful Christmas.
ROCK ON! We're so glad that we could come be a part of the fun! Love, Hunters
Santa wsas good to you guys! Looks like a fun day, and I love all the pictures. It's so fun to see kids with Christmas. Wish we could have been together.
Post a Comment