Saturday, December 6, 2008

Special Day

We had a wonderful day celebrating our newest member of the church. Shari was baptized today. Shari's cousin James and Uncle Scott spoke about baptism and the fourth article of faith and Rebecca spoke about the Holy Ghost. It was such a nice program and so wonderful to see that special glow of excitement surrounding my sweet little Shari.


Shari said the water was nice and warm and she had a good feeling after she was baptized. It was so special to see her receive the Holy Ghost and I know she will be a strong member of the church and do all she can to follow the Spirit. We are so proud of our little Shari.

7 comments:

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Thank you for posting so promptly! I was so happy to see the pictures of my sweet little namesake. She looks so much like her mother, a blond blue-eyed version. I wish so much that I could have been there. I miss you all. Give Shari B. a big hug from me!
Love, Shari K.

Ashley said...

I have been thinking about you guys all day. Congratulations Shari. What a special day. You look so pretty. And I love the tree too.

Amie said...

Congratulations, Shari! Sebrina can't believe you are eight, too. It seems like everyone should not grow until we come back to see it happen! All of you look so good!

Katie said...

What beautiful pictures I am so glad that I got to come and be a part of your special day, I love you Shari. Love Aunt Kt

RaeAnn said...

Oh Shari, I keep thinking about you wondering how you must be feeling! I wish I could have been there, but am glad to have the pics to paint the picture. Someone is a very good photographer over there!

Hunters said...

It really was a day to remember- Shari's baptism was so special. What a girl. There's just no one like her- oh, wait a minute, she's just like her mommy.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Shari you are so beautiful in your new dress. How wonderful to have a daddy worthy to baptize you. I am so happy for you. You are a wonderful example to your sister and brothers. What a perfect Blodgett Family. I know your Grandma Gail is so proud of you too. We all love you so much.