Friday, October 17, 2008

Zweiback Toast

This blog is dedicated to my mom. Zweiback toast reminds me of my mother because she would teach her babies to eat with it. It also reminds me of my baby brothers and sisters because I LOVED watching them eat Zweiback toast. I remember watching Molly suck on her toast when she was a baby and she was so adorable.
Donald is pretty cute too so I couldn't stop taking pictures of him eating his first toast. He loved it!







6 comments:

Ashley said...

So...what exactly is this Zwiback toast...french toast? Regular toast? We need explanations! He is cute, that's for sure.

Amie said...

I especially like the third picture, followed by the smiley one at the end. In the third pic he is making a face I have seen you make! I love it. Can't wait to squeeze his little cheeks someday. :) Love you and miss you.

Brooke said...

I LOVE zweiback toast!! My mom feed it to me and all of my siblings, and all of my babies have happily sucked away on it as soon as they are able. It's one of the things that I love about having a baby in the house - because I love to eat it too.

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

Donald is way cute. I love the pictures. So what is Zwieback toast? I don't think I've ever heard of that before.

Hunters said...

Donald can almost make that nasty zweiback toast look appetizing. Well, at least, he looks appetizing.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I remember when my mom bought that Zweiback Toast stuff I would sneak some for myself. It's good. I'm so glad to see Donald looking happy and healthy again.