
Are you ready for Halloween? Charlie has been ready for Halloween ever since school started! This weekend we went to Provo to visit family and buy shoes and clothes for school kids and of course vampire teeth for Charlie. Now that he's got vampire teeth all he can think about is buying pumpkins to make jack-o-lanterns.
4 comments:
Oh, I am trying ti get a costume for Thomas, I am having a hard time deciding what he is going to wear. Can't wait to see the kids all decked out! I hope Donald starts sleeping better, I'm hate when they just change on you all of the sudden for the worst! Good luck.
Great picture! I love the vampire teeth with his slick, blond hair. Kind of like one of the vampires in those super popular vampire books (written by an LDS author - can't remember the name.)
Yeah! it's october. Halloween is that much closer!! I look forward to seeing all the cute kids in their scary costumes!!
I love the slobber- it's so authentic looking. The green looks so pretty with his brown eyes. Don't tell him that I said that. He might be insulted that I think that he's beautiful instead of scarey!
Post a Comment