We were so lucky to have the Harper's with us for Easter weekend. On Saturday we dyed Easter eggs and it was quite a party. I had to include this picture even though I look awful, because Grace looks so adorable!!

Donald actually kept kissing his egg but we couldn't get a picture with the timing just right. He loved dying his one little red easter egg and then I talked him into watching Elmo because it was too much work cleaning up after him.

Here is just an example of our Easter Bunny's superior egg hiding skills. They loved their easter egg hunt Sunday morning and by the end their baskets were filled with all sorts of good things.

It was wonderful to spend the day watching conference and playing with Harper cousins but after it was over we really needed some outside time. Here is Dan letting Donald get some of his wiggles out by jumping off the roof. Hopefully he never wants to try it on his own.

The girls got a really fun friendship bracelet kit. They made bracelets during conference. I'm so glad they enjoy doing it. I sure loved it when I was their age.

I am trying to capture the spring blossoms in this picture. Our entire street is lined with these beautiful tall trees covered in pink and white blossoms. It is quite lovely, although it took us some time to get used to the smell.

Easter evening we had to say goodbye to our Harper cousins. It was sad but we hope we get to see them again soon while they're out this way.



Shari struck a pose for me with our beautiful spring tulips. She's so super sweet.
7 comments:
I'm so glad that you got to have family with you for Easter. You were sure missed here. We love you and your easter egg dying selves.
P.S. you STILL don't look pregnant. I want a picture of your belly.
We have too much fun with you guys. Thanks for letting us destroy your house and toys. We had a blast and definitely will see you soon. Except this is our last weekend with a car:-(
It looks so pretty their!! I am glad you had a fun Easter, friendship bracelets was such a cute idea!! I hate to say it but we waited till Ashley went down for a nap and then we got all the egg dye out!
What a beautiful place, nature decorated for Easter. What fun! I love this holiday. Spring. Although we woke up to 2 inches of snow Easter morning. Sup with that? I wish we could have had big cousin egg hunting bonanza with you. We miss you. Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!
Love,
Shari
Cute pictures! It sure looks like you guys had a very fun weekend!
Next to sisters Cousins are the best!! Love the picture of little danny and little ashley.
Post a Comment