Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday Boy

This week we celebrated Dan's birthday. He didn't get home until 9 pm on his birthday but we decided it was worth it to keep the kids up on a school night just to see Daddy open his presents. An extra special surprise was having our brother-in-law, Scott, stop by to visit. He also brought the birthday cake to our little party! It was an ice cream cake from Maggie Moo's and it was so yummy.



4 comments:

Ashley said...

That does look so GOOD! Bummed we didn't get a chance to say bye to you guys. Hope you enjoy your last few weeks there! Less than 2 months until you are due!!!

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

Happy Birthday, Danny!! I'm glad you guys got to have a celebration. I really like your shirt, Danny! :)

Hunters said...

YUMMY! Man, I sure wish I had been there:)

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Me too!