Jessie and I both screamed when he was about to touch the fire. Whew. I'm happy that he could have a great birthday and sad that I couldn't be there. I miss you.
Our family was formed on June 22, 2007. After living in Dugway, UT for a few months, we moved to our current home in Tooele, UT. Dan still works in Dugway. Sarah manages things at home with Rebecca, Shari, Adrian, Charlie, and Donald. Taking care of the house and yard keep us busy most of the time, but when we have a break we like to play games, swim, watch shows, golf, and do other activities.
4 comments:
I'll take what I can get. I have a gift for him that I'll send with the baby stuff I send this week. Love you guys.
Jessie and I both screamed when he was about to touch the fire. Whew. I'm happy that he could have a great birthday and sad that I couldn't be there. I miss you.
Happy Birthday Donald! Such a big boy blowing out the candles all by yourself! (?)
that is priceless. How did he get TWO?
Post a Comment