I'll let the before and after pictures speak for themselves. You can tell it really was time for a hair cut.
We've been snowed out of school all week so today was their first day in school for the week. I was glad they could go show off their new hair and I think the fact that they looked so pretty helped them feel better about going back to school.
There is supposed to be another storm this weekend, even bigger than the last one. The weather people are saying we'll get 1 to 2 feet of snow! Donald and I thought we should prepare so we went out grocery shopping and it was so crazy. I had to wait outside the store for an empty shopping cart because there wasn't a single unused shopping cart. A very nice guy went around the parking lot looking for one for me and Donald was very patient through the whole ordeal. In fact, I've never been in a crowd of such nice people. They all wanted to tell me how cute Donald was and he loved that. It really distracted him from the fact that we were shopping.
We may even have another snow day tomorrow. I think our kids will end up being in school until July! In the meantime they're really enjoying the days off. Rebecca, Shari, and Adrian are all reading Harry Potter. I'm glad they've finally decided to really give it a chance and it so happens that they love it. I don't think this snowed in weekend will be as boring as last because Dan and I have internet so we can watch TV!! Last night we watched 24 and 2 hours of Lost! It's been 3 weeks since we've had TV so you can't really blame us.
I do want to take more pictures of the house and everything in the area but it is all so snowy so it doesn't look that different from Utah right now.
6 comments:
ooh la la!! the girls look gorgeous! Short hair is totally in right now (I don't think I've seen you guys since I chopped mine, huh?)
I am so glad they're reading Harry Potter!! Remember when we sat and talked about how they should read those, Sarah? haha, well good, I'm glad! I hope they enjoy them!
They are beautiful!!! I love to see pictures.
Beautiful girls. I love them and miss their hugs. I love the new looks. I'm so glad you have internet. Let's discuss what you thought of Lost. It's not a true Lost experience until I've discussed it with you. Call me. I miss you and I love you and I'm so glad there are nice people in Virginia.
Wow!! Fabulous! I can't wait to see pictures of YOUR new hairdo. Thanks for posting pictures. I had to shed a tear today when I was in Tooele and had time to spare before I needed to get Scotty but just had to go home instead of to your house:( It really stunk. But, on a happy note. I'm glad your kids are reading Harry Potter. I love the world I go to when I read it.
I wish Aunt Mae was there to entertain on the snow days. I would LOVE that. I love the "make-over" Looks sooo cute. What an adventure. Send pictures, it will look waaay different that Phoenix. LOve you all.
I love the haircuts, I am glad you finally have internet!!
Post a Comment