Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blodgett Boys

Here are my boys having fun after the storm.








Donald has developed a bad habit of sticking his hands down his pants to see what's there so today at Walmart I found some size 2 onesies. He was also in need of a new pair of shoes because his feet are already a size 8!! I can't believe he has such big feet.







We were able to buy food before the next big storm hits tonight. So far we're hearing that we'll get 8 inches or more of snow. Our road was just barely plowed this morning since the storm on Saturday.






The good news is that Dan's work was cancelled today so he was able to drive me to my ultrasound. The girls went with me and the boys went with their daddy to Walmart. I figured the more girls I had with me at my ultrasound the more likely it was to be a girl! Right!? Wrong! We have been blessed with another Blodgett boy! I was so surprised I started crying. I really thought I would get another chance with a baby girl. The girls were so sweet they didn't groan or complain but their shoulders suddenly sagged a little. I know they wanted a girl but I also know how much they adore their baby Donald.






When the boys found out they both yelled, "YES!" Dan just laughed at me because he knew I thought it was a girl.






To celebrate we bought sugar cookies with blue frosting and went out to Cici's Pizza. We haven't been to a Cici's since we lived in Mississippi.






Another Blodgett boy. Won't that be fun!



7 comments:

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

Congratulations!! Blodgett Boys are fun!! haha. I can't believe how grown up Donald looks!! Goodness!!

Ashley said...

So much fun! I can't believe all the snow, seriously I hope you guys survive, and I can't beleive Donalds feet!! He and Thomas are the same. Grace is still in size 4. We're sure excited for you guys!! LOVE YA!

Hunters said...

You should have known it was a boy. Real statisticians don't make girls.

Jaime said...

Congratulations!!!! You make adorable kids!

Amie said...

Oh, Sarah! What great news. I sympathize with the tears, though. I remember how I wanted two girls in a row, like you have. I cried to see Josh on the ultrasound and I tried really hard to explain the tears as "tears of joy!" :) You're a fabulous mom of boys. I am so excited for you. I cannot believe all the snow. Here I sit in my sunny, blue-skies life, 75 degrees and humid... I hope it stops soon so you can go out and about.

RaeAnn said...

why stop a great thing? Can't wait to meet your new (not Mark) baby!

Katie said...

Congratulations, I do love boys!!!! I love the house and snow pictures so fun.