My Donald likes to play that one, too. I just have to keep going and going until finally I say ALL DONE and we find something else for him to play with... like WOW.
cute! donald is such a little cutie!! I bet all the kids are excited this week with halloween coming up! I really miss you guys, I need to come visit again!
Our family was formed on June 22, 2007. After living in Dugway, UT for a few months, we moved to our current home in Tooele, UT. Dan still works in Dugway. Sarah manages things at home with Rebecca, Shari, Adrian, Charlie, and Donald. Taking care of the house and yard keep us busy most of the time, but when we have a break we like to play games, swim, watch shows, golf, and do other activities.
5 comments:
That is tremendously cute!
My Donald likes to play that one, too. I just have to keep going and going until finally I say ALL DONE and we find something else for him to play with... like WOW.
Very cute! Now you'll need to teach him the other part. When you're all sitting on the ground, you sing:
Cows are in the meadow
Eating buttercups (pretend like you're eating)
Achoo! Achoo! (act like you're sneezing)
We all stand up!
cute! donald is such a little cutie!! I bet all the kids are excited this week with halloween coming up! I really miss you guys, I need to come visit again!
Life is so full of fun things to do.
Post a Comment