The first day of school for everyone else was Monday and I didn't have my camera with me. They all looked lovely and were super excited. We are really happy with Rebecca's 5th, Shari's 3rd and Adrian's 2nd grade teachers. Today was the kindergarten welcome and Charlie jumped out of bed this morning and said, "It's the first day of school!!" He was so excited. He got dressed in his "cool" outfit and couldn't wait to go.
Here is my big kindergartner.

Adrian and Charlie had to do a silly pose for me.

They also did a cool pose.

I didn't get pictures of the girls this morning but they got cute back to school haircuts. Can you tell these heads apart? I have a hard time doing it.

They are happy and we get to curl their hair under or out every school day. They look so cute.
I'm getting back into the swing of things. I don't get much sympathy from Dan because he always gets up at 5 a.m., but 7:15 is early for me!!
4 comments:
Oh man he's getting old, I can't believe you are home with just 1 kid. That is a first right? So cute, your kids are really growing up fast.
You don't know how many times I've checked your blog waiting for this moment. Believe me, it was worth the wait!! Charlie looks soooooo adorable. I was just wanting to hear Charlie's voice today and hear him express his feelings about his first day at Kindergarten. He has such a way with words:) Your girls' hair looks like silk. They are so lucky to be that naturally pretty.
How fun, I love the girls haircuts. I am glad Charlie finally gets to go, it is so hard to wait. Now what are you and Donald going to spend your days doing? I am still trying to figure out what to do with Ashley, she misses her friends. Love Kt
that are some very cool boys! I can't wait till Dean's first day!
Post a Comment