We took a spontaneous trip to Montana last week so Dan could do some golfing with his Dad and brother. Because my sister is here I was able to leave 4 kiddos at home and just take Donald. It was really fun and I think Donald liked the mommy time as much as I liked time with him. We stayed in Helena the first 2 nights and then drove down to Gallatin Gateway where Dan's brother Ben lives. We were surprised to see this beautiful house in the works! We're so excited they have started building and we got to see it all planned out. It is so beautiful. When I first drove up I thought, "This house has the best curb appeal I've ever seen!" Just look at the scenery and the Gallatin River runs right through their backyard.

Donald was in love with Ben and Kara's dog Margo. She's super sweet and mellow. She was very patient with his constant attention and he just couldn't get enough of her.


Here's Ruth E., Kara, JudyGail, Margo and Donald.

My last morning there we put the soundtrack to Mama Mia on and Donald gained an appreciation for ABBA. However, Ruth E. is the one that put on the show for us with a little help from JudyGail. They are such fun sweet girls.
2 comments:
That's so fun that you got to go up to Montana and see the new house and play with Ruth and Judy Gail. They are pretty funny girls. Donald looks really cute! I can't believe how old he's getting so quickly!
WOW, that house is something. What a fun trip for you and Danny. There is nothing like getting away. I sure wish we could have seen you this summer. Hopefully, soon. I would really like to see the kids and kiss that little Donald's cheeks.
Post a Comment