We are so lucky to have my sister Amanda and her daughter Deya here visiting! They've been living in Houma, LA so we haven't seen them since last summer. The day Deya arrived she got dressed up in her new fairy dress.

The rest of the kids decided to join her because she made it look like so much fun. She's so sweet.

Dan decided to dress up like a super cool statistician hanging out at home with his family. Here he is with his little bat princess.

Adrian, the ninja, had to show Aunt Amanda how to use his batting practice ball.

She had to try it to make me look bad because I can't do it very well. She can though.
4 comments:
Amanda's been holding out on us with her softball skills. Halloween should be all year!! Then Charlie could have his pumpkins and I could always wear orange.
Oh man, I love all the pictures, Dannys costume is pretty scary! How fun that you can spend so much time with your sister. I am so jealous of your fruit, that's awesome you are canning it, it'll be a nice treat all winter long.
Amanda has many hidden talents. She could be a comedian with that wit of hers. I love Halloween! Do you have good trick or treating in your neighborhood...I mean OUR neighborhood (potentially possibly). Pray that we sell our house so we can be there in time for Halloween! Group picture!
wow. Dan's costume is amazing.
Post a Comment