
Every birthday Dan surprises me with how thoughtful and generous he is. I am so thankful that he loves me and that I found him.
This year he bought me a lovely blue bathrobe. It's so fuzzy and warm all the kids wanted to keep hugging me just to feel my fuzzy bathrobe. It's just what I wanted for my early morning rendezvous with Donald. It's a cold walk from my room to his and my robe keeps me so warm. Dan also bought me the movie Get Smart. We saw it this summer for our anniversary and I thought it was so funny. I also got a beautiful alexandrite necklace. It matches my engagement ring and Valentines Day earrings so when I have the whole set on I feel like royalty.
Dan made me a delicious breakfast of eggs and donuts. Then he took me out to Wingers for lunch. He made me a fudge marble birthday cake and decorated it with M&Ms and a yummy taco dinner. (I hope it's true that you can't gain weight on your birthday.)
Thank you to everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday. I'm blogging to report that it was very happy.
Do I look like I'm 31? I kind of think I look like the Cookie Monster.
6 comments:
I repeat...November bday girls are the cooolest! Happy bday and I am so glad that my brother is spoiling you as he should! Just don't ask for any cheese.
That would be a very glamorous cookie monster.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I am glad it was happy for you!!!
p.s. we are trying to have another baby!
I was thinking of you yesterday. Sorry we didn't call we went to Kennewick to see Grandma in the hospital and forgot the cell phone. I am glad you still had a great day, and sounds like Danny is a great birthday present giver. Happy Late Birthday.
Happy birthday! I LOVE the robe. Very chic. I have a lavendar one just like it.
You brought tears of joy to my eyes when I read how happy your birthday was. I knew that Dan would not disappoint!! I love you!!
I am sorry that I missed your BD. I need to get an updated calendar. Any way it looks like it was great. I think the story is that you can't gain weight the entire month of your BD. What a grreat family.
Post a Comment