I think if everyone in the world spent 1 minute of their day listening to children's laughter, the majority of the problems in the world would just go away.
Our family was formed on June 22, 2007. After living in Dugway, UT for a few months, we moved to our current home in Tooele, UT. Dan still works in Dugway. Sarah manages things at home with Rebecca, Shari, Adrian, Charlie, and Donald. Taking care of the house and yard keep us busy most of the time, but when we have a break we like to play games, swim, watch shows, golf, and do other activities.
4 comments:
Oh man, those are some giggly kids! Can't wait to see you guys soon.
I think if everyone in the world spent 1 minute of their day listening to children's laughter, the majority of the problems in the world would just go away.
Thanks for sharing!
Adorable!!! Thanks for posting it, I love to see Donald he is so adorable!!!
Ditto on all of that! I love this little Donald!
Post a Comment