While Rebecca was away at camp I took the kids on a little outing with their Hunter cousins. We went to the aquarium in Sandy and the kids had so much fun. When we went to the zoo Jared would cry every time he saw an animal move because it scared him. Not so with the fish. He loved watching the fish swim.

I couldn't quite capture his excitement in a photograph, but it really was so fun to see.

Here we are together while exploring animals from the Amazon.

Shari and Adrian wanted to take lots of pictures so I let them have fun with the camera. This part of the exhibit had sting rays we could pet. Donald and Charlie would have stayed here for hours if I would have let them. The next day in the tub Donald was swimming like a sting ray and it was so cute.





Shari's favorite animal is a frog. She took quite a few pictures of all the different frogs and toads, but these ones were her favorite.
1 comment:
I'm quite impressed with the animal pictures. They really got some good ones! The kid picture are my favorite though, especially the one of Jared looking so excited.
Post a Comment