Our last days in Virginia were busy with packing, preparing to leave, and taking care of baby Jared. We were super busy and I kept thinking I should be taking pictures but never had the energy to go and find the camera.
This is our last picture taken in VA. It's the kids watching fireworks from the roof for the 4th of July. Even though we didn't go to a fireworks show we still saw quite a few just from our yard.
In Nebraska they made a stop at the Winter Quarters Temple and Visitors Center. Here are my pioneers.
Here they are at the Steak and Shake.
Adrian was trying to look like Brigham Young because of course some day he's going to play football at Brigham Young University.
I'm so thankful they made it home safely.

3 comments:
We are glad they made it home safely too!!:)
I'm so glad you guys are all back in Utah; can't wait to be at school and find refuge at your home on the weekends :)
Cannot WAIT to see you all!!
What a trek you guys made! It was probably fun to be with just the older three for awhile and you with the older 3. Very cute. Where's our Jared picture? I need to see him all I can because 2 weeks can't come soon enough!
Post a Comment