Oh my gosh when I read this title I yelled to Nolan that you had your BABY!!! Haha, but this was just as exciting. Such great pictures. You need to be in the family shot too!
Hooray! Adrian looks so happy. So soon for you, Sarah! I keep thinking about you having this baby and hoping all goes well. We changed plans and will be in UT until the 12th of July. So maybe the stars will align for us to see one another. :) Josh is getting baptized on July 4th. He chose Papa and his uncles over the cool experience of being baptized in the East China Sea. Miss you and love you! (Amie)
SOOOOOO excited for Adrian. I LOVED the day when my children were baptized, always made me shed a tear. What an amazing ordinance. What an amazing family! Can't wait to hear about the other new member of the family.
Our family was formed on June 22, 2007. After living in Dugway, UT for a few months, we moved to our current home in Tooele, UT. Dan still works in Dugway. Sarah manages things at home with Rebecca, Shari, Adrian, Charlie, and Donald. Taking care of the house and yard keep us busy most of the time, but when we have a break we like to play games, swim, watch shows, golf, and do other activities.
7 comments:
What perfect pictures!! I've been dying to see them! I hope that the day was as good as those smiles look. I love you Adrian! Congratulations!
Oh my gosh when I read this title I yelled to Nolan that you had your BABY!!! Haha, but this was just as exciting. Such great pictures. You need to be in the family shot too!
Yeah!! Congratulations, Adrian!! How exciting!!
So glad dad could be there, but wish we could have too!
Congratulations to Adrian! I'm so happy for you! I love you! I can't wait to see you and give you a hug!
Love, Shari
P.S. I'm with Ashley, I want to see you in the picture.
Hooray! Adrian looks so happy. So soon for you, Sarah! I keep thinking about you having this baby and hoping all goes well. We changed plans and will be in UT until the 12th of July. So maybe the stars will align for us to see one another. :) Josh is getting baptized on July 4th. He chose Papa and his uncles over the cool experience of being baptized in the East China Sea. Miss you and love you! (Amie)
SOOOOOO excited for Adrian. I LOVED the day when my children were baptized, always made me shed a tear. What an amazing ordinance. What an amazing family! Can't wait to hear about the other new member of the family.
Post a Comment