
Adrian was thrilled to get scriptures and clothes. For fun he got an XBOX game based on the Nickelodeon series Avatar, not the blue people.

He didn't wear this combination to church, this was just to see if his new clothes fit. He's so handsome.

Adrian's favorite birthday food is brownies!

We're all looking forward to his Baptism on Saturday.
5 comments:
yeah!! happy birthday, Adriane!! 8 is SO great!!
Happy Birthday Adrian! I'm so proud of you for making the decision to get baptized. This is such an important time for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU! I can't wait to see pictures of you all dressed in white with your daddy.
Hey kim stole my rhyme. He looks so happy. Can't wait to hear how the baptism goes. Sorry our last conversation was cut short over and over a couple days ago. I'll call to catch up soon.
I LOVE 8 year old's. Such a happy and exciting time. Happy, Happy birthday. You are such a fun family.
Post a Comment