On Christmas Eve we usually open a present from Mom and Dad and it's usually pajamas. Here's our cool crew modeling their new pjs.

Christmas morning was filled with excitment but we never got a group picture. So, here they are with some of their favorite presents.
Adrian got a BYU football uniform and he was so excited. The good news is he could wear it with pride after the Las Vegas bowl!

Charlie didn't even know what this was when he opened it but it turns out he really loves it. It's a glow-in-the dark, laser-guided, zero-gravity, remote control car. It is way cool and the best thing is that it actually works. It can drive up our walls and it really does follow that little laser pointer.

The girls got cabbage patch dolls with pretty hair that they can style. I think they're adorable and I guess I'm a little sentimental because I know I won't be able to get them dolls for Christmas very much longer. They do love them and Donald has played with them a little himself. It'll be good practice for him with the new baby on the way. We'll have to work on his technique a little since he likes to throw them across the room and slam their noses on the wall for time outs. He's very strict.

Donald mostly got books. In fact every picture we have of him, besides this one, is with books. He really is a book worm but it turns out he is also a TV bug and his favorite movie is Cars. We have had it recorded on our DVR for a long time but now he has his own copy so we can watch it all the way to Virginia. Rebecca got Monsters VS. Aliens and it turns out Donald really likes that movie too.

Dan and I had a great Christmas. We agreed to keep our gifts for each other small because our real Christmas gift is our new van. Dan got me some terrific microfiber socks and they're really warm. He also gave me a couple of kitchen gadgets that will come in very handy. I gave him some headphones for his Ipod and it turns out that the headphones you get when you buy an Ipod really stink. The ones I bought him are awesome. I was listening to them while I was doing the dishes the other night and I could completely tune out my entire family even if they were standing right next to me talking to me. It was awesome. I could never wear them unless there's another adult in the house because I would have no idea what anyone was doing.
I hope everyone else had a Merry Christmas too!
3 comments:
I am glad you had a great holiday! WHere did your girls get their sass from???
I'm so glad that everyone is so happy!
What a fun Christmas, I love the girls bathrobes they look so warm, and I am glad that Charlie's car works, Joshua has wanted one to, maybe for his birthday. I am glad you had a fun Healthy Christmas!!
Post a Comment