She's eleven!! I told her to hold up eleven fingers and this is what she came up with.

Shari picked out a sweater for her birthday and Rebecca liked it so much we went back and got her one for her birthday. They were so cute going to school in matching sweaters!

She also got a bathrobe and she wants to wear it all the time like I wear mine all the time.

Here she is with her 11 candles on her cake. I can't believe it. Did I mention she's 11!!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh is that a birthday cheesecake?! I always got a cheesecake for my birthdays because I hated cake and ice cream! I still do.
What gorgeous girl you are! I love the sweater!
What beautiful girls you have. I can't help but point out that I happen to have a pretty cute 11-year old boy. Someday . . . :-)
Happy birthday Rebecca! We will have to do a photo shoot in your sweaters next time you are up...although it better not be winter by the time I see you again!
W-O-W!1 I can't believe she's 11!!! She already looks older!!
She has the sophistication of a woman of TWELVE. I love her and am so amazed at the person she is... so strong and clever and beautiful. I want one of those sweater/scarf sets. So pretty.
Post a Comment