My Shari girl turned 10 last week. It really is amazing how fast it went by. I still look at her face and see this sassy little girl. (Actually she's really not sassy at all, but sometimes she pretends she is.) Here she is right after Rebecca took scissors to her hair and then blamed it on Shari. Shari didn't even tell me until this year that Rebecca is the one that cut her hair. She was only 2...
I had to include this picture of her very 1st birthday. Since her birthday is right after Halloween I really didn't want to make a cake so she had a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. She was thrilled. I could even fit 1 candle.
Now she's 10! Here she is before opening presents. We gave her a collage of pictures of herself and some snow pants. Dan also made a nice CD cover and we gave her a blank CD so she could burn some songs that she likes from our Itunes. Charlie gave her the American flag and some stickers. The biggest present was a new bike! Thankfully the weather was beautiful on her birthday. Since that day it's turned cold and snowy. It's hard to give a bike for a November birthday but she really needed one.
Her favorite cake is coffee cake. She's so adorable. It sure makes my life easy.
Here she is picking out songs with her Dad. She picked Shari Baby and Oh Shari for her first two songs. Then went on to C&C Music Factory, The Smiths, Barry Manilow, The Clash, Shania Twain, no wonder I couldn't figure out what songs to put on for her. She has crazy taste in music. It's pretty entertaining to listen to her CD.
I love her so much I can't express it in words. She's an angel.
4 comments:
Oh what a sweet little girl. It was fun to see what she got and read about her as a young baby. I love her music haha! She is like me with the cold winter birthdays. I always wanted a playground for my birthday and if only I was born in the summer:-)
Hi Shari and Happy Birthday! I need to memorize your birthday, and we need to call each other between our birthdays every year! Next time I see you, let's have coffee cake together, OK???
There are no words to describe how much I love and admire that Shari Janessa!
oh happy birthday cute Shari!! She looks adorable in her pictures and very professional on her new bike!! Hopefully we can get one more day of warm so I can see her riding it!!
Post a Comment