I remember it well. I loved that day from the beginning until the end. I thank you so much for letting me be a part of it. I will never forget you and Danny coming out of the Temple and the kids running to happily to you. What an amazing family you are. Happy Anniversary.
Our family was formed on June 22, 2007. After living in Dugway, UT for a few months, we moved to our current home in Tooele, UT. Dan still works in Dugway. Sarah manages things at home with Rebecca, Shari, Adrian, Charlie, and Donald. Taking care of the house and yard keep us busy most of the time, but when we have a break we like to play games, swim, watch shows, golf, and do other activities.
7 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so glad you are so happy finally. You have certainly always deserved it!
Wow! And many more! I'm so very happy for you.
Oh that is so exciting. Dad said you have some fun plans without the kids. Hope you can relax and enjoy eachother! Love ya.
Happy Anniversary! and Congratulations, hope you have a fun day
so great to see prayers answered for two deserving people...and their children. What a fun day that was and you have been a great example ever since!
Congratulations!!! Love Kt
I remember it well. I loved that day from the beginning until the end. I thank you so much for letting me be a part of it. I will never forget you and Danny coming out of the Temple and the kids running to happily to you. What an amazing family you are. Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment