Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finished Basement

We've been enjoying our new basement for a couple of weeks and finally took pictures to show how much fun it is. Here is Charlie brushing his teeth in the new bathroom for the kids.


Here is the boys new room. It's only one half but the other half looks the same except with a big window and no dresser. They love their new room and we love not hearing them when they wake up in the morning.
This is a small play area under the stairs. It's the Harry Potter suite.

Here is the girls room. They love their new space and they have a great closet. We love not having too see their mess all the time.

Here is the new basement office. We use it for a coloring room. It includes an easel and cupboard with coloring books and supplies. There's also a computer and table. The kids used it to make shields and daggers from cardboard with their cousins. They had so much fun.

7 comments:

Hunters said...

How Fun!! i hope that it stays THAT clean all the time- Wow! It's really beautiful. Love, Aunt Jessie

Shari D. Kurtz said...

I enjoyed the benefits of staying there this past week! Its like another house down there! I look forward to many more visits:)

Love, Shari

Katie said...

How, fun it looks so nice I cant wait to see it. Love Kt

RaeAnn said...

wahhoo and congrats and wazzup and holla coming from over here. Love the digs.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Good job. Great planning. A basement just says FUN!! Hope to get to see you this summer. I really love the opening family picture. I'm glad we are related.

Ashley said...

Oh man that is so exciting. I bet it's great feeling like you have a whole floor basically to yourself! It looks great, and it's so awesome how much more room you now have. I am jealous:-)

Amie said...

Things look great--the basement is finished! Yay for quiet on the third floor. I had a dream last night that I was sitting at the LA temple, outside on the lawn and spotted your mom and a couple of your sisters. I ran over and gave them a hug and they said they were there for a wedding and you were coming, too. Then I woke up. So I didn't get to see you in my dreams. Anyway, I love your new picture on your blog--you make such a lovely family. I love Donald's expression. I miss you.