I was so thankful the hygenists were very nice and they had TV's on the ceiling over each chair. Why didn't they think of that when I was a kid! I suppose if a flat screen TV drops on a kid it would do much less damage than the old style TV. Rebecca had one small cavity and Shari needed to get sealants on her molars. Adrian and Rebecca will need some serious orthodontics when they're older and Charlie needs to continue to work on no more thumb sucking.
Dr. Stobbe gave them each a toothbrush (fulfilling all of Charlie's dentist visit dreams) and he also gave them each a little prize. Needless to say, he'll be makin' out like a bandit if he manages to keep our family as his patients!
Donald was very sweet during the visit. He only required a bottle and one diaper change. Unfortunately I left his pacifier in the van so it was my job to lug all 16 lbs of him to each chair to check on each kid and hear the dentists evaluations. I wish I could say I feel myself getting stronger from carrying Donald around all day but he is growing way faster than my body can produce more muscle mass. I can't keep up!
3 comments:
Whew sounds like quite the feat to get out of the house, and especially go to the dentist. Dental work is so expensive. I just got 8 cavities filled last month> UGH, I swear I floss and brush. Anyways, I can't believe Donald is 16 pounds. He doesn't look chubby in the blessing pictures. He's only 5 pouds less than Thomas, that's crazy for me to think about. Hope Danny is feeling better!
wow. i am speechless picturing the orchestrating. wow.
I love the pictures Sarah! You guys are beautiful and handsome. I miss you so much. Thanks for making it easier to keep updated about your family. Gallagher is already going to an orthodontist. I don't know if I told you that. He's already had two teeth extracted. His orthodontist calls him G-man. He loves that. That is his super hero name. Then of course we have A-man and E-Girl. I love you you very much!!! We are off to the library, our favorite place when it's almost 100 degrees outside.
Post a Comment